The Town of Hebron, Hebron Chamber of Commerce and the Hebron Redevelopment Commission are excited to announce the Hawk Bucks shopping program. By shopping at participating merchants in Hebron and using Hawk Bucks, you get an immediate TEN PERCENT discount for patronizing our local stores.
Here’s how it works:
Stop by NITCO (205 N. Washington) to purchase your Hawk Bucks at the customer counter. For every $45 you spend you will get $50 in Hawk Bucks to spend in Hebron. They are as good as cash, and can be used at this growing list of participants:
- Archie’s Auto Recyclers – 126 N. Main
- Barclay Wood Toys & Blocks – 207 N. Main
- C&A Consignments dba Nearly New – 615 N. Main
- Hebron Subway – 615 N. Main
- Hebron Tru Value – 826 Country Square Plaza
- NITCO – 205 N. Washington
- Patz Market – 800 Country Square Plaza
- Petry, Fitzgerald and Less – 107 N. Main
His and Hers Salon – 408 N. Main Street
Kids Kingdom – 616 N. Main Street
Here are the rules guiding the program:
- Hawk Bucks only come in $10 denominations. The have to be spent in the local economy, i.e. you can’t buy $50 at the NITCO counter and cash them out.
- It is the merchant’s choice if they want to provide change for a Hawk Buck. If you have a $93 purchase you can use 9 – $10 Hawk Bucks and pay the remainder in US Currency.
- No single purchase can exceed $250.
- Hawk Bucks cannot be used or redeemed by any unit of government or school district.
This program runs until the money runs out so take advantage of it while it is available.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 219.617.8229 – ask for Jim.